***BE A FAN OF THROUGH ROSE-TINTED GLASSES ON FACEBOOK***

If you're one of the many on Facebook, please become a fan of Through rose-tinted glasses.Simply click on the link www.facebook.com/pages/through-rose-tinted-glasses/10437263823 or type in 'Through rose-tinted glasses' in the search box and add yourself as a fan.

Recieve regular updates on what's happenning on Through rose-tinted glasses The Blog and in The Store, hear about the latest blog rants of a serial shopper, the new clothing and accessory ranges available and join in the discussions on current hot topics about fashion.

Please do share it with anyone and everyone who loves fashion by posting it to your page and inviting your friends to join!All your support is much appreciated! Thank you, Stacey Rose x

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wool at work... or on the weekend!


























Take one knitted dress...

... and you've got an outfit for all occasions! My favourite store on the high street, H&M, hasn't failed me yet, and this fabulous vintage-inspired neutral knitted dress for just £24.99 is my latest favourite wardrobe staple to wear any day of the week.

Some of my friends have a love-hate relationship with H&M - occasionally they pick up the perfect purchase, but most of the time they can rummage for hours and not come across anything that catches their eye, but I always find something! In my world of shopping, H&M stands for 'holy & magical' - a land full of treasures where I know it's a certainty I will find what I am looking for, or even something I'm not looking for but just have to buy! From the basics to the bang-on-trend items, H&M has it all... I favour the uniqueness of some of their ranges, and still even own a couple of classic little black dresses with a difference I bought a couple of years ago that I rely on from time-to-time and bring up-to-date with the latest season's accessories...

...and I have a feeling that this beige knitted dress will be added to my long-term collection! Very versatile, it creates a neutral base ideal to smarten up for work or dress down for the weekend, and I just love its vintage theme with the gold buttons, fake pockets shift shape.

For work, my accessories of choice are these bargain brown lace-up brogues that are a great take on the designer versions that strutted this season's catwalks, a waist-cinching belts to emphasise curves and pretty gold-tarnished accessories. When the weekend comes, I prefer to vamp up the vintage look with neckscarfs, flat slouchy boots and a vintage handbag. However, these are just too of the many loks that could be created with this dress... go on, use your imagination!


No comments: