***BE A FAN OF THROUGH ROSE-TINTED GLASSES ON FACEBOOK***

If you're one of the many on Facebook, please become a fan of Through rose-tinted glasses.Simply click on the link www.facebook.com/pages/through-rose-tinted-glasses/10437263823 or type in 'Through rose-tinted glasses' in the search box and add yourself as a fan.

Recieve regular updates on what's happenning on Through rose-tinted glasses The Blog and in The Store, hear about the latest blog rants of a serial shopper, the new clothing and accessory ranges available and join in the discussions on current hot topics about fashion.

Please do share it with anyone and everyone who loves fashion by posting it to your page and inviting your friends to join!All your support is much appreciated! Thank you, Stacey Rose x

Sunday, February 3, 2008

This weekend I'm... very vintage in purple


As the previews of Autumn/Winter 2007 collections appeared in last summer's magazines, I found myself in a flurry of fashion excitement to see purple in all shades a dominant colour on the catwalks. Apparantly, it is a colour to make a rich, royal and opulent statement, but for me it is a colour I prefer to wear.

Purple was the colour of choice for my Friday night accessories, combined with a flash of gold to vamp up the vintage vibe. So, as I faintly hear the designer clad clan tut their Dior glossed lips at my charity shop bargains, I admit they may not be the most regal of items but, most importantly, they make a statement of my individual style, how I wear purple with personal panache... and that's what makes an opulent outfit in my eyes!
The outfit out and about!

Although my neckscarf is a one-of-a-kind find, if you're a fellow fan of purple prints you can find a similar one in Topshop, albeit at the not-s0-bargain cost of £15. But who says style has a price eh...?
Floral weave paisley neckscarf
Topshop £15

No comments: