***BE A FAN OF THROUGH ROSE-TINTED GLASSES ON FACEBOOK***

If you're one of the many on Facebook, please become a fan of Through rose-tinted glasses.Simply click on the link www.facebook.com/pages/through-rose-tinted-glasses/10437263823 or type in 'Through rose-tinted glasses' in the search box and add yourself as a fan.

Recieve regular updates on what's happenning on Through rose-tinted glasses The Blog and in The Store, hear about the latest blog rants of a serial shopper, the new clothing and accessory ranges available and join in the discussions on current hot topics about fashion.

Please do share it with anyone and everyone who loves fashion by posting it to your page and inviting your friends to join!All your support is much appreciated! Thank you, Stacey Rose x

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Living the London Look

Well, I've put in a poor, poor performance lately when it comes to my beloved blog, but I do have good reasons! Some of my time has been taken up by that thing we all call our 'day job' and seeing friends but, not to worry, I've also managed to squeeze in lots of shopping and even a week in London, which obvioulsy involved shopping! Well, it would be rude not to visit the capital and peruse a few stores, so I've got lots to report....

Starting with my new favourite outfit which I've affectionately labeled 'The London Look'.

On my recent trip to the Big Smoke, I decided against getting caught up in the crowds on Oxford Street and took my shopping shoes in the direction of the quirky markets, vintage and high street stores we're not lucky enough to have in Leeds... and it turned out to be up there with one of the best shopping decisions I've ever made!

Obvioulsy, escaping the crowds wasn't possible, I mean it's London I'm talking about, but what was possible was succeeding in my search to purchase items I knew would be scarcely seen outside of the London Boroughs.

And so, ladies and gentlemen, travelling all the way from London to make a rare appearance in Yorkshire is my new favourite outfit "The London Look"!
Tuning in my bargain radar led me to the Illustrated People shop on Brick Lane, where I stumbled across the sale with everything selling for £10 and picked up this fab printed t-shirt. Not only are graphic prints a look to be seen in these days, but funky flowers are a fashion must to step into spring with style.
Apart from the cute pocket detail, the skirt from American Apparel is plain and black - but that's what makes it a great wardrobe staple. This really will go with anything, and because it sits on the waist it covers any lumps and bumps you want to disguise. Also available in lots of different colours and a bargain at £20, so why not collect the whole range?

No comments: